Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to My Blog?

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog? I just started this and I'm using it to share and express my love and inspirations for boho chic/hippie couture/rock n' roll! I'm really excited about it too! Just to get some stuff started, I'll share some of the things I love or what inspires me!

LOVE/INSPIRATION: Nicole Richie. the 60's 70's and 80's.  Urban Outfitters. the Olsen twins, Anthropologie. San Francisco. TWIGGY. Flowers. Kaleidoscopes. Headbands. Lomography. Nature. M.A.C. makeup. Vintage floral designs. Black tights. Chunky shoes.  Animal patterns. Sequins. Movies. Freedom. Tambourines. Long wavy hair. Rock n' Roll. MUSIC.
The Boho-Gypsy Lifestyle.

There is so much music I love from the hippie-rock era I can't name them all! Some of my favorites include Cat Stevens, Jimi Hendrix, The Animals, The Grass Roots, Aerosmith, The Doors, Joan Jett, The Who, and so on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment