Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boho Inspiration!

So, as you might now, some things to keep in mind while pulling of the "boho" look is accesories-and a lot of it! Chunky bracelets, big and bold earrings, big and loose scarves, (sequined) headbands, maybe multiple necklaces? Oh and much more of course!

Anyways, one of my friends had a beautiful headband that I noticed in class one day. It was not TOO big and had a lot of sequins so it caught my eye, but not too much where it looks to busy which is great! I asked to see her headband and saw it is made by Deepa Gurnani. I am absolutely in love with it! 

I'm not going to lie, it is on the higher side price wise but I think it's a great way to make an outfit seem 10 times better without doing much, honestly. I myself haven't bought one but I sure will int he soon future! 
As if now, I don't know any good reliable places to buy them online but if I do I will post them! :)

Here are some pictures of her headbands I like:







So tell me what you think of them! I personally like them. I've been looking for some cute headbands that are versatile yet elegant and this is just what I've been looking for! The cost ranges so I can't give you an estimate but you can try Google if you really want to see. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment